urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Slighty nervous of Son/Kane/Bale clicking for the rest of the season.

Bale is so good to watch though when he's on it. Its a real shame he's made of glass. I wish he'd never gone to la liga tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

It must be horrible on the mental health of players, especially younger players who get their first major injury and are concerned they might not progress as they wished to.

It really hits home in the US for the younger players, as most are technically "amateurs" (playing in college or high school) until they join the pro leagues at age 19-22.  A major injury in college can eliminate the chance of a paid pro career.

You can just see Mourinho finally letting the handbrake off when he thinks the season is done and Allison, Ndombele, Bale, Son and Kane will rip it up. Win 10 of their remaining 13 games.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

You can just see Mourinho finally letting the handbrake off when he thinks the season is done and Allison, Ndombele, Bale, Son and Kane will rip it up. Win 10 of their remaining 13 games.

But lose their last one.

4 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I'd take him in a heartbeat, imagine if we had him fit here now, would solve a lot of our problems. 

Physical, can dribble and pass. Certainly ticks a few boxes, just not sure he’s the one, for some reason.

Kind of a bit like Barkley, all the attributes, but flatters to deceive. At least he’d be a bit more positive in possession than some of our options at the moment. 

Just now, FOXSE said:

1 goal, no assists all season.

He brings so much to a team it’s wrong to just look at those numbers especially when playing in this poor Fulham team. Whenever I’ve watched Fulham this season him and Robinson have been their two stand outs. Definitely should be playing in a team higher up the league.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Got dizzy when the ball went back and forth to each side for a few seconds

Too close to the pitch. I'm sure it was further back when we played there.