Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

The three “goals” disallowed this evening, not a single person would have complained about anyone of them in a non-VAR world.

If a Tottenham fan two seasons had ago had complained about that Fulham goal counting they would've been laughed at by their own supporters.

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

Col, if you want Turt to stop going on at you about your assertions about VAR stats, maybe try and place a bet that he won't stop.  :dunno:

Aye, I know...

Unless I’ve missed something, it’s all pretty clear

:dunno:

Just now, Aus Fox said:

The three “goals” disallowed this evening, not a single person would have complained about anyone of them in a non-VAR world.

I've not seen the West Brom one.

The 'handball' in the Fulham game - how can VAR be getting the blame for it? Surely it's the rulings from IFAB/FIFA/whoever that it needs to be directed at?

The Chelsea offside - I'm not saying I like those scenarios, but I've just got used to VAR in the current world :dunno:. Using energy on a football forum moaning madly about it won't get anyone anywhere. FIFA aren't going to change the laws of the game based on anything that happens on here lol 

• Thanks 1

Just now, StanSP said:

I've not seen the West Brom one.

The 'handball' in the Fulham game - how can VAR be getting the blame for it? Surely it's the rulings from IFAB/FIFA/whoever that it needs to be directed at?

The Chelsea offside - I'm not saying I like those scenarios, but I've just got used to VAR in the current world :dunno:. Using energy on a football forum moaning madly about it won't get anyone anywhere. FIFA aren't going to change the laws of the game based on anything that happens on here lol 

No VAR means they stick with the decisions made so no hand ball.

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Can imagine the Werner one now in a non-VAR world:

'yeah his legs and body were onside, but his lower arm was in a slight offside position, so should have been ruled out'