Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, st albans fox said:

He’s not international quality ......... we must have serious issues at LB if he’s being talked about ......

I respectfully disagree.

yes, we're not over endowed with top class players, but I've always seen him put a shift in with some quality.

Shaw should be first pick, chilwell and targett not bad backup, imho

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Luke Shaw should be first choice left back, no doubt about it.

Definitely, but I found it fairly interested that it was suggesting that chilwell isn’t being considered. Or at least that’s how I read it.

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s not international quality ......... we must have serious issues at LB if he’s being talked about ......

The article was suggesting that Targett and AMN were being considered as back up to sure. It also suggested it would have been Justin if he hadn’t been injured

Just now, peach0000 said:

Definitely, but I found it fairly interested that it was suggesting that chilwell isn’t being considered. Or at least that’s how I read it.

The article was suggesting that Targett and AMN were being considered as back up to sure. It also suggested it would have been Justin if he hadn’t been injured

No chance Ben isn’t picked.  He played at liverpool the other night. It’s not like he’s dropped completely .....

6 minutes ago, Milo said:

That's the only thing you don't like about them??!! 

Just the latest addition to a substantial list

• Haha 1