Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

At the end of the day ONE of those teams behind us is getting in the top four. We can't finish third AND fourth. One of them has to pick up points. 

Given the context of all their seasons, Chelsea are the most likely to have a sudden up turn in form, the more Tuchel gets settled etc. They've got the best players out of all that pack. 

So I'd happily see them take wins against Everton and West Ham tbh. I can't really see West Ham staying consistent enough but stranger things have happened and Everton are definitely a threat. 

I just hope its only One, altho two's probably OK if Man U drop out. I would n't worry about that if I was sure Olly was n't getting some guidance. He surely can't stay lucky for ever.I'm sure Pogba's agent isn't giving him any.

Surely a draw is ideal between these two? Then we just want United and City to beat anyone bar us in the top ten.... and perhaps Leeds to do is a favour or two along the way. It’s a big few weeks coming up in the prem, Leeds are playing a few of the top ten and are capable of causing an upset. Leeds and Villa could be key in all of this, snatching points off some of those chasing us. 

13 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Chelsea have a massive quality squad ........ he has to give players a game ..... he isn’t going to play a weakened side in the CL now ....

Yeah I know. Just gave Everton no chance in this, now I'm think they're nailed on to win :D

10 hours ago, Collymore said:

This is the most exciting relegation battle for a while. Who do people think will be the 3rd team to go? I thought Newcastle but I've just looked at their run in and it isn't too bad. I think Burnley will be too streetwise to get relegated and Southampton have too much quality. Brighton are interesting but they have been a bit unlucky and do seem to create chances 

Maybe it will be Fulham battling it out with Newcastle in the end. 

Newcastle have been shit for the last couple of years. Their football is boring and they have turned into the "new" Stoke. They´ll drop .....

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Bit worried about them spuds

The Bale/Kane combo looks a bit tasty at the moment

Whats that now? 3/4 wins on the bounce?

2 in the league 1 in Europe. But you'd have to fancy them to beat Southampton comfortably. 

10 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Would want a Chelsea win ideally.  Not to sound defeatist but they will finish above us due to the Tuchel effect etc as well as a great squad.  

Yes I’m leaning that way now.  Let both Manchester clubs and Chelsea keep winning in these top 8 teams games. 

• Like 1