Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Man U are rubbish, and are struggling now their cheating isn’t earning them wins... I think Man U will be the ones to drop out the top 4 

Yeah, about that...

• Haha 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

Sky would give him MOTM in every single premier league game if they could. 

He probably is though to be fair. Hate the bloke but you can’t deny his influence in the turnaround of United even if it is from the spot. 

Let’s be magnanimous about this. United fully deserve this win. They have done a number on Man City. Their effort has been colossal. They haven’t shithoused this in any way.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jonezy said:

Fair play to Man Utd. Thats how you defeat that monster, that is Man City.

Not seeing us cathing any of these this season.

Did you not watch them against Palace?

Man U all over. Can pull out a great performance every now and again, but more than capable of struggling against anyone

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Gives you confidence though, that at full strength we will give city a game. 

I thought all season our 5-2 might have been one of those slightly flukey results, but I think we’re a better side than Man U and they should have had at least four or five as well.

Can see Man City phoning in a few performances against our rivals too before the end of the season though.

6 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

He probably is though to be fair. Hate the bloke but you can’t deny his influence in the turnaround of United even if it is from the spot. 

Nah, not for me. Think it was @Manwell Pablo or @Koke said earlier. He's stat-padded a lot recently with an assist or goal here and they. I don't see an influence on the game like you do Gundogan for recent Man City games.

You can have an influence from the spot by scoring of course, I don't deny that, but would need more in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Fair play to Man Utd. Thats how you defeat that monster, that is Man City.

Not seeing us catching any of these this season.

Theres absolutley no reason what so ever to think we can't finish ahead of man utd. 

• Like 3