Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Palace the hoof merchants. Look at how Scott Parker coaches his players to pass and move and retain possession , and look at these Palace players. Their third touch is a hoof.

Just now, Koke said:

Palace the hoof merchants. Look at how Scott Parker coaches his players to pass and move and retain possession , and look at these Palace players. Their third touch is a hoof.

I think they are the worst footballing team in the prem 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Koke said:

There's definitely a case to be made about that. His general play isn't very good and his passing is poor + he gives the ball away a lot. If Fernandes doesn't assist or score he doesn't have a "good" game. He just wanders around.

Now he is one lucky goof. Gets pens all the time, scuffs shots and passes to get goals and assists. I keep saying he ain’t that good but he keeps bloody scoring 😩😩

Think what I do not like about Tottenham is their constant dangerous sliding in

Edited by Dahnsouff

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I’ve said it before but I’m not convinced that Man Utd would be worse off without fernandes. His general play is so poor he concedes possession a lot and stops a lot of dangerous moves. I wonder whether he’s actually doing more harm than good a lot of the time.

I agree I don’t rate him at all and that he don’t seem to help the team but some of his stats seem so ridiculous to be true, sky put a stat up to say he has had a 48% involvement in the last 84 Man United goals, he’s made 42 premier league appearances and lost only 4 times, so obviously he’s doing something right but I just don’t see it myself 

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I agree I don’t rate him at all and that he don’t seem to help the team but some of his stats seem so ridiculous to be true, sky put a stat up to say he has had a 48% involvement in the last 84 Man United goals, he’s made 42 premier league appearances and lost only 4 times, so obviously he’s doing something right but I just don’t see it myself 

Without Fernandes ManU would be mid table. I would love him at Leicester. He is the player we should have bought instead of Silva.

I can't stand Fernandes but he's clearly had a positive impact at ManU since his arrival. Today where ManU played on the break doesn't much show this but when it's a team defending deep or ManU can't break an opponent down it's often been Fernandes to pop up and either provide an assist or score the goal. I wouldn't consider him a great play and I don't think Liverpool, ManC or even ourselves would immediately put him into our first teams.