Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, ParkerPen said:

dislike ? cant stand the bloke. still top class tho.

This is exactly my position. The backing in to jumping players; which we've seen cause serious injury just shows the sort of man he is.

He is awesome though. Hopefully he leaves Spurs.

• Like 1

I'm really sorry guys this is all my fault.  Literally every time I've clicked on the bbc live text page today, Spurs have scored within about half a minute.  I'm not touching any more Spurs live texts for the rest of the season.

• Haha 1

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

I'm really sorry guys this is all my fault.  Literally every time I've clicked on the bbc live text page today, Spurs have scored within about half a minute.  I'm not touching any more Spurs live texts for the rest of the season.

Keep doing it now - might as well 'use up' all their remaining goals for this season today.

It was noticeable how they just brushed over the possibility of offside before it was played back to Kane. I take it that it was checked by VAR but they could at least have shown the lines as it looked pretty close.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

To be fair, apart from the long ban he’s having a great season with Athletico Madrid who are topping la liga. He’s in better form than the rest

Might have got this wrong, but aren’t Atletico also livid that the ban, set by the English FA, ends just in time for him to play for England.

I know Arsenal are playing him further forward at the moment, but wouldn’t be surprised if Saka gets the England left back slot. Especially against any side that’s going to sit back.

• Like 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Nothing new but Zaha is such a baby. I can't see how anyone in the palace dressing room likes him, comes across as a shit team mate.

Doesn't really matter in elite sport (I'm not suggesting you've said that it does) - look at Cole/Sheringham.

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

This is exactly my position. The backing in to jumping players; which we've seen cause serious injury just shows the sort of man he is.

He is awesome though. Hopefully he leaves Spurs.

If he doesn't he won't win fvck all...

Hope he stays!

Most of our challengers are really on a roll now so Sheffield United game becomes most critical to us. Chelsea vs Everton hopefully a draw and Leeds to do West Ham would be best results for Leicester now. 

Last game vs Spurs begins to look ominous. 

Edited by oxtonfox

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

Most of our challengers are really on a roll now so Sheffield United game becomes most critical to us. Chelsea vs Everton hopefully a draw and Leeds to do West Ham would be best results for Leicester now. 

Last game vs Spurs begins to look ominous. 

Spurs have so many games left though.

Their game in hand is Villa I think and they have the FA Cup, Europa and Carabao Cup Final. But they do have the easiest end to the league season. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Spurs have so many games left though.

Their game in hand is Villa I think and they have the FA Cup, Europa and Carabao Cup Final. But they do have the easiest end to the league season. 

No FA Cup for them but still loads of games. EL will be the worst of the lot. They will probably feel winning EL is their best chance of getting CL and we all know Mourinho loves to throw all eggs in one basket to get silverware.

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

No FA Cup for them but still loads of games. EL will be the worst of the lot. They will probably feel winning EL is their best chance of getting CL and we all know Mourinho loves to throw all eggs in one basket to get silverware.

Oh yeah they got dumped out didn't they to Everton. Still think they've left themselves too much to do and if they are troubling us it's because we have fcuked it and Everton, West Ham and Chelsea will have overtaken us anyway.

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Of course its conjecture. Are you aware of what a prediction is?

Do you usually make your predictions about events which have already happened?

Jesus wept.

I bet he did when the nails went in!!

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Oh yeah they got dumped out didn't they to Everton. Still think they've left themselves too much to do and if they are troubling us it's because we have fcuked it and Everton, West Ham and Chelsea will have overtaken us anyway.

Yeah Spurs have left themselves too much to do in my opinion. If they pass us, it means we've plummeted and likely been overtaken by all the chasing pack.

They've been better today; and with Son, Kane and Bale on song, they will trouble any defence, but they've had no consistency all year. It is a bit of a stretch they'll go on a superb run now?