Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

score predictions for today

Southampton 1-1 Burnley

Newcastle 0-2 Tottenham

Aston Villa 1-0 Fulham

Man Utd 1-1 Brighton :o

Newcastle 0-1 Tottenham 

Aston Villa 2-1 Fulham

Man Utd 2-0 Brighton

That’s coming in. 

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Southampton 3-4 Burnley

Newcastle 2-1 Spurs 

Villa 1-1 Fulham

Utd 2-1 Brighton

I fancy a Newcastle shock too. Got absolutely nothing to base it on but still....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Ideally want Southampton to lose and Newcastle,Fulham, and Brighton  winning. I know I’m asking a lot!!!! 
So there main concern will be the league and not the cup game against us. 

That's a good point! Come on Burnley.

Just now, Nalis said:

I fancy a Newcastle shock too. Got absolutely nothing to base it on but still....

As much as i would love you to be right, Newcastle are just so shit. The only way i can see them staying up this season, is if 3 teams are more shittier. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Ideally want Southampton to lose and Newcastle,Fulham, and Brighton  winning. I know I’m asking a lot!!!! 
So there main concern will be the league and not the cup game against us. 

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

That's a good point! Come on Burnley.

Sorry but Southampton are definitely safe when you look at the standard of teams below them and not being able to pick up enough points. I think even if Southampton didn't win again this season, they'll be safe.

If anything their priority will 100% be the Cup game so it gives them something to remember this season.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Sorry but Southampton are definitely safe when you look at the standard of teams below them and not being able to pick up enough points. I think even if Southampton didn't win again this season, they'll be safe.

If anything their priority will 100% be the Cup game so it gives them something to remember this season.

You may well be right (although weird stuff happens at the bottom of the table sometimes.). But I'll cling to anything! I'm absolutely desperate for us to reach the final... and win it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trabuch said:

You may well be right (although weird stuff happens at the bottom of the table sometimes.). But I'll cling to anything! I'm absolutely desperate for us to reach the final... and win it.

Me too! Players should relish the opportunity to play at Wembley, not once but twice this season!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, trabuch said:

.... against Manchester City?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂