Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Almost a lovely goal by Leeds. Jagielka should have known better with his og, he must be up there on the all time premier league og standings?

Yep

282263704_Screenshot_20210403-171720_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3b934c97df9acd750c9b637941a872f3.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

Wasn't he one of the players who tested positive?

Thats what I read but even if wasnt then surely he has to self isolate like Cags had to? He was Cags' centre back partner in their last game so you would think similar rules apply to both of them.

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Thats what I read but even if wasnt then surely he has to self isolate like Cags had to? He was Cags' centre back partner in their last game so you would think similar rules apply to both of them.

I'd have thought so, I'm sure someone on here posted a tweet saying Kabak had tested positive.

8 minutes ago, Nalis said:

How come Kabak is playing for Liverpool but we couldnt play Cags?

If he had tested positive then he wouldn’t be able to play today unless it was more than ten days ago and he had tested negative 

there’s more to the cags story ...... the assumption is that’s he’s either tested positive or elected not to come back and to isolate in Turkey where he can’t be tested to rejoin our bubble. I presume the former.