Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

What a result for us. Chelsea would've had that down as a banker and hopefully it'll make sure we don't underestimate WBA in a few weeks too.

PLEASE can we win later to really separate the top 3!!! 

19 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Excellent stuff Baggies, just forget about playing like this when we play you in a few weeks time please :fc:

All the bottom teams have had a surprise good result against a top team, hopefully this was their only one, and they revert to being rubbish when we play them.

4 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I doubt it with 50m to count

Yeah true, but it can't be easy seeing your former team mates smashing it though and then not even getting the chance to play. He is a confidence player after all!

Edited by Hales
  • Like 2

Equally still giggling about the earlier result. It's also why these "run-in analyses" are such dross based on average league positions. What you want, is to play mid table dross and not relegation fodder. Motivated players fighting for survival (and not having a wage reduction) is significant. 

• Like 1

About the West Brom result...

Wonderful for us, and I hope we can capitalise on it today, but can I just remind everyone we lost to Fulham at home this season?

Just goes to show there is no room for complacency in the PL, even against teams in the bottom 3. Chelsea were complacent. They won’t make the same mistake again this season I reckon.

We mustn’t either in any of our remaining games this season.

43 minutes ago, car1os said:

About the West Brom result...

Wonderful for us, and I hope we can capitalise on it today, but can I just remind everyone we lost to Fulham at home this season?

Just goes to show there is no room for complacency in the PL, even against teams in the bottom 3. Chelsea were complacent. They won’t make the same mistake again this season I reckon.

We mustn’t either in any of our remaining games this season.

It’s irrelevant what our mindset is, we’re not the players. And we’re laughing at Chelsea even though we did it earlier in the season because we’re not Chelsea fans.