Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

He is world class, but they'll probably end up getting about 100m for him when he does go. I think he'll do 1 more season at Villa anyway.

I heard a rumour not long ago suggesting Man City want to buy him for around that fee. I don't believe Pep for one second when he says they can't afford to replace Aguero. Especially since FFP is dead now. 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I heard a rumour not long ago suggesting Man City want to buy him for around that fee. I don't believe Pep for one second when he says they can't afford to replace Aguero. Especially since FFP is dead now. 

Just a con to hopefully keep a lid on transfer fees. Man City backers could buy whoever they want with their wealth

• Like 1

Period of mourning on Sky following that Fulham lose. I could sworn someone had died when Villa took the lead. But wow Villa looked so poor for 80 minutes and out of nowwhere Villa win it!  

Edited by Leicesterpool

Pressure has got to Fulham, 4 defeats in 5 when the opportunity to get out of the bottom three has arrived. Yes they've had Man City in that run but Leeds and Aston Villa, who both weren't in great form, and a nil point return is a huge blow.

They've become a bit Micky Adams 2004 team; just not winning enough, losing leads and drawing too many.

Proper cockups allowed Villa to get back into the game. Fair play to the substitutions. The equalizer gave villa a boost and they suddenly running around full of beans while fulham's heads dropped. They are going down and Newcastle will probably stay up.