Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

19 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Bit worrying that we have Newcastle and WBA to play after seeing their performances this weekend.. they're fighting for their lives!!

The WBA game really only flipped when Chelsea went a man down. After that they played like Southampton after they've been red carded. It became a horror show in defense. I hope we play better than that!!! We're a better all around team than Spurs. That's not to say we're guaranteed anything but that Newcastle game will be crucial imo in how we go into the last three games of the season (ManU, Chelsea, Spurs). Either as a cushion to top four safety or a launch for momentum to get as many points as possible to hold a top four spot. 

Edited by Hoopla10
  • Like 1

Simple pleasures on an Easter Sunday.

Newcastle outshooting Spurs 22 to 11 to end their top-four pretense.

And the bottomless well that is the Fighting Cock.

912222384_TFCApr4.JPG.c822cf7e0b447e7f6e0cb14a3ef7b219.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

The WBA game really only flipped when Chelsea went a man down. After that they played like Southampton after they've been red carded. It became a horror show in defense. I hope we play better than that!!! We're a better all around team than Spurs. That's not to say we're guaranteed anything but that Newcastle game will be crucial imo in how we go into the last three games of the season (ManU, Chelsea, Spurs). Either as a cushion to top four safety or a launch for momentum to get as many points as possible to hold a top four spot. 

I really shouldn't say this but after watching a lot of football recently I'm not that worried about who we play.

Villa pissing about at the back, honestly, when are teams gonna learn?

When is this dire, crappy backwards, sideways, playing out from the back, pOsSeSiOn BaSeD fOoTbAlL going to **** off? I honestly don’t understand why people think it’s so good, all it leads to is mistakes even within the top teams, with the top players. I don’t get it.

No it doesn’t mean I wanna see route one, smash it up but the insistence to pass sideways or backwards certainly isn’t the way forward, literally.

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Remember when the Villa players were negotiating for a bonus for getting into Europe lol

They are nothing without Grealish.

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

When is this dire, crappy backwards, sideways, playing out from the back, pOsSeSiOn BaSeD fOoTbAlL going to **** off? I honestly don’t understand why people think it’s so good, all it leads to is mistakes even within the top teams, with the top players. I don’t get it.

No it doesn’t mean I wanna see route one, smash it up but the insistence to pass sideways or backwards certainly isn’t the way forward, literally.

Because guardiola says its the only way to play and how dare anyone do any different. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

I'm sorry Matt but this is a terrible take 

• Like 2