Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Now that Newcastle have taken points, we can relegate Sheff Utd tonight if we beat them. 

Do it for the rest of England, the Premier League and, most of all, do it for the rest of Yorkshire!

image.jpg?width=640

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

**** me, Newcastle made hard work of that! Weve got to take advantage and win our next 3/4 Prem games if we really want Champions league

Shocking game management at 2-0 ....... not pressing noble who just clipped in the cross with no pressure ....

That's a real kick ass result for us after it looked like they were going to get a draw there.

I'm irrationally triggered by West Ham not gonna lie so really chuffed lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Don't get me wrong - I'm delighted - but if anything ever screamed "backhander from a Chinese betting syndicate" it was those first two Newcastle goals. :fishing:

That third goal was legit, of course - but I'm sure the Shanghai Massive had already cashed out on their in-play bet for 2-2 they made when the 10 men went 2 down by then. Dodgy Lingard peno and all. :whistle:

Edited by OntarioFox

20 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

This just sums up the premier league if West Ham can beat an elite team last week 3-2 and then lose to a poverty one this week also 3-2. Crazy stuff. 

Well we can kiss goodbye to 6 points next season now Norwich have been promoted 😂

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

hopefully throwing it away after getting back into the game will really hurt West Hams confidence and give others a blueprint in how to deal with West Ham. Them drawing with Chelsea next weekend would be perfect

51 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

This just sums up the premier league if West Ham can beat an elite team last week 3-2 and then lose to a poverty one this week also 3-2. Crazy stuff. 

Sounds familiar.