Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Evra loves making shit about himself doesn't he. Who gives a shit about his contract lol

He annoys me for some weird reason. I find him irritating. I think in the same way how I feel about Arsenal Fan TV. Some people absolutely love it. I can't stand it or him. 

10 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Too pally with OGS most of the media cronies. He’s a shit manager and the solution is always more expensive signing rather than just getting a non-clown in

Dam right, how the hell can a manager who took a team down in the prem, and managed in a league that has standards of league 2, get the managers job at one of the biggest clubs in the world? Because he played for them?  Maybe they might replace him with evra because he has passion for the club😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Evra loves making shit about himself doesn't he. Who gives a shit about his contract lol

He annoys me for some weird reason. I find him irritating. I think in the same way how I feel about Arsenal Fan TV. Some people absolutely love it. I can't stand it or him. 

Basically there to promote his own social medias.

Just now, Danizen said:

A reference to their own 6-1 at Old Trafford but, yeah, still very weird.

Oh I get that. A memorable victory back then no doubt. But after what happened last week to them and the fact it's praising another club it's odd.

23 minutes ago, tetly said:

Wow.. You have to say at least he shows some passion. He is right though the club has been a joke for years.

True, but if he doesn't want to criticise his old teams he's in the wrong job. That is basically the definition of a pundit, praise when things are good and criticise when bad.