Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

And offer pretty much nothing going forward

They have lost Jota and now Jimenez tbf. 

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

They've really ****ed around with their defence this season. New Right Back, new Left Back. 

Not really working!

Things just haven't clicked for them yet.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I missed the offside call, but isn't there some sort of phase of play rule now? Could that have been in place here?

That’s what I was thinking but it lead to the attack so should have been checked.

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

They check every goal I think so guess the view was that there was no offside?

They couldn’t have checked it that quick, it looked very tight to me and even like he was off... maybe I’m being biased 🤣🤣

No ones even taking about it so maybe I’m talking out of my arse

• Like 1

Like the Amazon games last season I’m picking these matches up on a channel called Premier Sports in Ireland..Pay a little extra on my Sky Sport package for this but well worth it. Main commentary is good by a guy called Des Curran .Co. commentator is Kenny Cunningham who is excellent. Very knowledgeable and insightful. Eoin  McDevitt hosts in the studio and tonight is joined by Kevin Doyle and Damien Delaney Both Delaney and Cunningham also did our game on Sunday and are top class in their research and knowledge of all the players....Would gladly watch all our games on this platform 🦊🦊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

That’s what I was thinking but it lead to the attack so should have been checked.

They couldn’t have checked it that quick, it looked very tight to me and even like he was off... maybe I’m being biased 🤣🤣

No ones even taking about it so maybe I’m talking out of my arse

Bit on Twitter but I am sure some reason/excuse will be made to back that decision up!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Anyone seen the cctv footage of Jack Grealish drink driving and smashing into parked cars? What an absolute bellend that bloke is. Wouldn't want him anywhere near my club

Edit: found a video

Sign him up now

9 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Wolves fans must be getting a bit edgy given that their mob thought they'd be in the Champions League by now?

We always thought this might be a transitional season as Nuno attempted to make us more creative and score more. The lack of pre-season has hurt us in this respect, and switching to four at the back is an experiment that hasn't clicked yet. 

Not too fussed about losing Doherty. He had a very specific role which worked for us, but Spurs fans are already realising he's pretty shite in any other team. 

Jota was a loss but we decided to let him go as he was only performing in fits and spurts for us, plus Jota naturally wanted to go given the opportunity. 

Jimenez's loss speaks for itself, but he's recovering well at home and he'll probably play in the second half of rhe season with a protective cap on. 

• Like 1