Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Hammo said:

Werner and Havertz are both in rancid form.

Post-Hazard, Kante is easily the best player in that Chelsea team.

What I don't understand is how its taken so long for Sarri and now Lampard to realise where Kante is best. Anyone with any football knowledge knows where Kante should be used and played. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BenTheFox said:

Lampard hasn't done any better than Solskjaer yet Solskjaer comes under much more scrutiny and Lampard thinks he's judged harshly because he's english?! **** OFF!

If United win midweek and they go above Chelsea, and United still got a game in hand. 

Lampard is getting an easy ride 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Jesus, THE Lee Peltier on the bench for West brom? 

I thought he got released at the end of last season, but just checked and he did a Mendy and signed again in September.

Also he's 34, how is he that old!

Great win for us and handy for you as well. Once we equalised there was only one team looking like they'd win. Perfect tonic after losing so late to Villa at the weekend. Lampard looks like a smacked arse! Hates interviews when he loses. 

Neto does dive but he sees James' challenge coming in and expects the contact. Unlucky not to have been clipped based on the replays and how close it was. Can't argue that he deserves a yellow though. You take that gamble and have to take the stick if you don't get it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

If United win midweek and they go above Chelsea, and United still got a game in hand. 

Lampard is getting an easy ride 

Without question. It bothers me that Solskjaer is considered some sort of joke but if you ask me, even with the transfer ban and losing Hazard, Lampard inherited a better squad than Solskjaer did at Man United and didn't have the rancid injury list at the start of last season to deal with. He's now been backed properly and we're not really seeing the results. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Man City no shots on target after 25mins. Imagine the fume on here if we did that against West Brom. 

Man City have gone from a team that pass you to death and consistently cut you open. To a team just looking for the perfect goal. For me, they've lost a touch of that ruthlessness.