Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, UniFox21 said:

They can't help but get digs in can they? At "small" Leicester, Chilwell was involved in a title victory, hitting 1/4finals of the CL, 2 semi-finals and finishing 5th in the league. 

God, I bloody hope we hit top 6 again and break into that "Big 6"

The “big 6” that somehow still includes Arsenal! 

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

They can't help but get digs in can they? At "small" Leicester, Chilwell was involved in a title victory, hitting 1/4finals of the CL, 2 semi-finals and finishing 5th in the league. 

God, I bloody hope we hit top 6 again and break into that "Big 6"

I've commented on the same point in the Amazon thread. I know these comments shouldn't annoy you but it is so disrespectful and condescending. We finished a few points behind Chelsea last season with Chilwell as a regular so it's not a surprise that he has done okay with them.

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

I've commented on the same point in the Amazon thread. I know these comments shouldn't annoy you but it is so disrespectful and condescending. We finished a few points behind Chelsea last season so it's not surprise Chilwell has done okay.

This is the first comment I've risen to lately tbf.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Wolves seem to have lost that defensive rigidity that they've boasted these past few seasons.

They've really ****ed around with their defence this season. New Right Back, new Left Back. 

Not really working!

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

I’m sure Werner looked offside there. Didn’t even seem to check it, just the goal line tech. 

Yea can’t understand how it wasn’t checked... certainly looked tight and requiring the lines