Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Not sure why our fans are jumping on this. We would look worse than this without Vards

Wow . That is a terrible thought but quite correct . We have to find a replacement who can step in when needed. It is not Ian Nacho.

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Poor from Werner.

He's not looking at all confident, almost pedestrian. 

14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Quite cutting comments from Nuno but in this particular game, I'm not sure what Mason got terribly wrong?

As we saw the other day, Mason is just incredibly inconsistent with fouls and what he gives them for

To be honest Nuno should be hauled over the coals for those comments.

I’ve always thought that managers should be allowed to criticise referees decisions - even their performances - but that is more personal. It sets a dangerous precedent for teams trying to influence the choice of referees. It was like when Liverpool got the VAR ref moved - it shouldn’t happen.

I don’t rate Lee Mason much either but, if I were selecting the refs for the next round of games, I know exactly who Wolves would be getting. 

• Like 1