Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, smitha said:

Yep have to agree  a bit ironic that that point they got last season from the Sheffield United game with the goal that wasn't given kept them up.  The two sides have gone in opposite directions, what a difference in both sides.

Villa, like other sides, also got robbed by VAR. I remember they should have got a point at Palace but lost. That one decision for Villa didn’t keep them up. Plus if the 3 regelated sides deserved to stay up then they would have, the league is played over months not a couple of games.

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

No chance 🤨

I quite like watching Brighton - honest endeavour and effort, with a good manager

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, cropstonfox said:

I wouldnt swap Gray for Watkins

Maguire struggling there against Watkins

9 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

I quite like watching Brighton - honest endeavour and effort, with a good manager

Yep, I really like Sheff Utd too, absolutely bust a gut, disappointed they’ll be going down, they were so good last year.

2 hours ago, Nod.E said:

With 10 mins to go at 0-0 thought about putting this on but bottled it. Had a feeling West Ham would nick one. Praying United don't win by 1 now. 

Screenshot_20210101-190915.png

Wellllllll shiiiiiiit

• Haha 1

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, SheppyFox said:

Yep, I really like Sheff Utd too, absolutely bust a gut, disappointed they’ll be going down, they were so good last year.

Not a popular opinion here, but I enjoy watching Leeds - their energy and commitment, and Bielsa is a real character