Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

How good is Soucek!!!

Such a good asset to have.

Plus Creswell and Bowen can both deliver great crosses/set pieces almost every time.

• Like 2

Everton have been one of the luckiest sides this season based on expected goals:

https://understat.com/league/EPL/2020 

They're the most likely side to start falling away based on this, although that's not guaranteed.

When this analysis was done a few weeks ago about Spurs, it was predicted they couldn't maintain their position as it was so reliant on Son's incredible finishing rate and they've since struggled. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

Everton have been one of the luckiest sides this season based on expected goals:

https://understat.com/league/EPL/2020 

They're the most likely side to start falling away based on this, although that's not guaranteed.

When this analysis was done a few weeks ago about Spurs, it was predicted they couldn't maintain their position as it was so reliant on Son's incredible finishing rate and they've since struggled. 

Didn’t a similar thing get predicted about us after about 1/3 of last season, and we well and truly fell away. 

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Man Utd win for me. I dont care if they go top or not. We need to be a safe distance from Villa and the rest.

Villa to win for me. Keep man u close, who we should be looking to finish above and villa have a tough run of games in January so will be dropping plenty of points....

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Man Utd win for me. I dont care if they go top or not. We need to be a safe distance from Villa and the rest.

I can't work out what result I want. Guess I can enjoy either of them dropping points.

The numbers man in me says a draw purely based on that being 4 points dropped from teams around us, but can still enjoy man united losing and also villa not overtaking us.

Liverpool have only lost 1 game. They've drawn a few more and this season won't see them or Man City racking up 100 points but they're both still well ahead of everyone else and will be clear in the top 2.

We aren't finishing above Man Utd so really the best result is them giving Villa a good roasting tbh.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Football really does have too many knuckle heads around. Even worse the Leeds social media account started this chain of events off

Her tweet was probably ill-informed but I don’t think she needs calling a knuckle head. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

I can't work out what result I want. Guess I can enjoy either of them dropping points.

The numbers man in me says a draw purely based on that being 4 points dropped from teams around us, but can still enjoy man united losing and also villa not overtaking us.

Then again a 3 point gap to 5th looks nice.