Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

Never thought I would say this but I really hope the Scousers win the League. Anything to prevent Manure winning it.

It’s okay. Man Utd won’t be this close to 1st come the end of the  season.

1 minute ago, Angus Scott said:

Never thought I would say this but I really hope the Scousers win the League. Anything to prevent Manure winning it.

Cheers to that. It’s got that bad that I actually want villa to get a result.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

I am convinced the VAR team sit in the box w@nking themselves off about showing the ref the right angle and clip to get their desired decision. 

I'd have more respect for them if they were just w@nking themselves off. At least they'd be using their time constructively. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Villa really have improved 

Very tidy side now 

Yep have to agree  a bit ironic that that point they got last season from the Sheffield United game with the goal that wasn't given kept them up.  The two sides have gone in opposite directions, what a difference in both sides.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It’s okay. Man Utd won’t be this close to 1st come the end of the  season.

But they will have a chance as they will be awarded at least another 20 penalties

I’m really finding myself rooting for all smaller teams now, irrelevant of my personal feelings or rivalries from a LCFC perspective. I’m supporting all small teams as a collective, I see all our performances combine to rattle the elite. Really enjoying it. Wolves, Villa, Soton, us, Everton. Anyone but the big 6 typical.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smitha said:

Yep have to agree  a bit ironic that that point they got last season from the Sheffield United game with the goal that wasn't given kept them up.  The two sides have gone in opposite directions, what a difference in both sides.

I reckon for both sides a massive difference is the keepers they have.

Shows you how important a position it is.

Edited by Vacamion

Just now, Vacamion said:

Ref's letting Man United foul and foul.  He should get the cards out.

Refs have been placed wrongly above criticism. It’s a joke and most of them are crap, I’m firmly in camp Nuno with Mason too.

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, SheppyFox said:

I’m really finding myself rooting for all smaller teams now, irrelevant of my personal feelings or rivalries from a LCFC perspective. I’m supporting all small teams as a collective, I see all our performances combine to rattle the elite. Really enjoying it. Wolves, Villa, Soton, us, Everton. Anyone but the big 6 typical.

Spuds are a 'smaller team'. Do you support them as well

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Vacamion said:

I reckon for both sides a massive difference is the keepers they have.

Shows you how important a position it is.

Or having a brick wall of a defence a la Huth, Morgan, Simpson, Fuchs with Kante in front of them