Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

21 minutes ago, murphy said:

She is paid to have an opinion.  It is not slanderous and she doesn't deserve online hounding for it.  I don't even blame Leeds.  They are entitled to have little dig back I suppose.   It the hordes of anonymous and pathetic trolls who seem to think nothing of attacking strangers from the safety of their bedrooms.  I highly doubt that she has received a torrent of criticism and if she had I'm sure she would cope.  I expect it much more likely that she has been faced horrible abuse and yes, it is worse to go after a woman in this way.  

I reckon there was nothing wrong with Leeds tweet.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

That free kick got what it deserved after the terrible dive.

Not sure where Martinez is diving to there. Would've been straight at him. 

Thought exactly the same. Commentators rarely call out dives anymore as well. They always say things like 'slight contact' , 'there's a small push' when it's clearly playing for a foul.

6 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I reckon there was nothing wrong with Leeds tweet.

It didn't seem vicious, yeah. It was obvious she'd become a target, however. And disproportionately so.

Edited by Foxxed