Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

What's their record after Chilwell said they feel like they can't lose again... 

I remember them beating West Ham. I think they lost the rest. Must be about 1 win 4 losses.

Chilwell did well here and helped us move on the money we got for him brought in Little Wes and Timmy so not sure anyone can say we got a bad deal. Chilwell got a 5yr contract on a reported 190k a week and could you really turn that down and could we have changed our pay structure to match that. 

• Like 4

Guest seanfox778
Just now, seanfox778 said:

I remember them beating West Ham. I think they lost the rest. Must be about 1 win 4 losses.

And the draw with Villa

5 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

They look like a team who don't really want their manager as their manager any more.

Come on you lot ...  Lampard is a great home grown managerial talent who hasn’t done too bad after cutting his teeth at that cess pit of a team just up the M1.  Today they are up against one of the top teams in Europe ...  who more importantly are really on blob.   They will do well this season without doubt.   Let’s just see what they are like when they play us ... 

9 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Genuinely believe Sterling will win the Ballon Dor at some point in his career

No chance! Not unless he dramatically improves his finishing, doesn't score enough goals to be considered for it as a winger. Even Mane and Salah haven't come in the top 3 and they were close getting to a goal or an assist every game in the league as well as winning CL.

Might be slightly easier to get in the top 3 once Ronaldo and Messi retire mind you.