Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

He’s just not that good a manager. I thought last season they weren’t even that good. Then spent loads on attacking players despite their defence being poor.

Look at the players available to him - embarrassing !

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778
Just now, Vazman said:

Yeah it must be hell for Man City fans killing a game early 😂

I'm talking about my own selfish point of view haha. Their fans will be over the moon with this.

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

He’s just not that good a manager. I thought last season they weren’t even that good. Then spent loads on attacking players despite their defence being poor.

Oh without a doubt, but no-one even looked bothered about defending that third goal!

Chelsea job was too soon for him, but can't blame him for going there.

• Like 1

Just now, teblin said:

Worried about the Chelsea situation. Think Frank might be struggling and wouldn’t surprise me if if they came in for Brendan.

He'd cost them a fortune, not that that would stop them mind.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Bit bizarre that Frank has put his faith in Chilwell, Kurt Zouma and a 78-year-old Thiago Silva to keep the goals out.

Spent all the money needlessly on attacking players, felt their weakness was defence and that is what is being proved