Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

32 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Man City beat Brighton and they'll go above us with a game in hand. Need Spurs and Villa to draw to keep in the race for fourth.

Liverpool, Man City & Man Utd for top 3. Although United are capable of going on a horrid run so I wouldn’t 100% say they will finish top 3. 

Then there's about 4 or 5 clubs going for 4th.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Come on you lot ...  Lampard is a great home grown managerial talent who hasn’t done too bad after cutting his teeth at that cess pit of a team just up the M1.  Today they are up against one of the top teams in Europe ...  who more importantly are really on blob.   They will do well this season without doubt.   Let’s just see what they are like when they play us ... 

I think he will be a decent mgr but dont think he is there yet IMO. Think the chelsea step up was too soon 

Just now, Jattdogg said:

I think he will be a decent mgr but dont think he is there yet IMO. Think the chelsea step up was too soon 

Yes it was a punt by the Ruskies Jatt but time will tell whether it was a good one ...   

Feel free to quote me at the end of the season ...   :)

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

lolFB_IMG_1609699198954.jpg.e568293cca942582927ca7ba0387874a.jpg

I guess when Big Sam voted for Brexit it was just after he became England boss he probably thought at that point assumed he'd be in the job a few years and that would be his final job before retirement thinking whatever happens in the premier league won't affect him.... :thumbup: yep it didn't quite go to plan

Edited by Leicesterpool

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

What’s the odds on leicester winning the title again? Might be worth a little flutter at the bookies. You just never know what might happen this season!

40/1 at SkyBet. I can't see it happening, mind.