Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Big Sam has his detractors but you have to say he's aging fairly well, I feel like he's looked the same for about fifteen years

I think it's more a case that he looked rough 15 years ago and has just stayed the same

• Haha 2

Well that was mostly shite. We're way too easy to play through at the minute with very little pressure on the ball until they have it near our box. 

Penalty was soft as shite. Probably should have had a pen for handball too. His arms and hands were out in front of him so should have been given. 

Good to see a bit of strength from Silva for his bodaciously awesome goal.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Well that was mostly shite. We're way too easy to play through at the minute with very little pressure on the ball until they have it near our box. 

Penalty was soft as shite. Probably should have had a pen for handball too. His arms and hands were out in front of him so should have been given. 

How long has Moutinho been playing like he should be farmed off to Qatar or something my brother

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Moaning when you are winning- you can tell he's been on this forum a while.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I thought so too. The WB player is protecting the ball with his hands and withdraws them when he realises the ball won’t be breaking to a Wolves’ player.

I do think that Wolves look like they’ve got far more talent in their side than West Brom though and it’s good news for everybody in the bottom half of the table that WBA and Sheffield Utd look like relegation certainties. I think any one of Brighton, Burnley, Fulham or Newcastle could join them though. 

Edited by Jobyfox

Anyone else glad Big Sam is suffering? The press went completely overboard when he picked up a point against Liverpool and now it's obvious that actually he's just an average manager. 

What I don't like is that it is so obvious that he doesn't really care about WBA more his CV when he eventually takes them down. He'll happily throw people under the bus. They've just equalised 2-2 as I've written this end but I'd imagine that'll end 4-2 Wolves. 

Edited by Collymore

Ha, good header to equalise. Wolves had the better of the game since then really.

And now West Brom have another penalty lol 

Pereira scores it. 

Second time Wolves have given away 2 penalties in a game this season.