Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Anyone else glad Big Sam is suffering? The press went completely overboard when he picked up a point against Liverpool and now it's obvious that actually he's just an average manager. 

What I don't like is that it is so obvious that he doesn't really care about WBA more his CV when he eventually takes them down. He'll happily throw people under the bus. They've just equalised 2-2 as I've written this end but I'd imagine that'll end 4-2 Wolves. 

Not going well for you here... 😂

Soft as shit penalties, need to go back and watch some games from the last 20 years just to check it’s not just that defenders have become brain dead and they do just give anything these days.

Funny seeing Wolves fans descend into conspiracy about refs hanging up on Nuno cos of his comments about Mason

43 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Sam Allardyce showing how to wear a mask on his chin is worse than any celebration between players who regularly test negative 🙄

Yeah why does that bug me so much? He doesn't have to wear it, but if he does, wear it properly!!!

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Wolves are becoming the next Sheffield United. Losing Jiminez is a warning for us if we were to lose Vards??

Do we need a warning? It's not exactly something we (or Wolves for that matter) shouldn't already know. It doesn't matter how good the rest of the team is if you haven't got somebody who can regularly score you're going to struggle. It's whether you invest in some kid in a hope they become what you need them to be in a couple of years or you pay out big for a known quantity.