Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Anyone else watch BT Sport's version of Final Score?

I don't usually, thought I'd give it a try. 

Chris Sutton is actually unbearable.

Hates anyone else having an opinion. Loves to speak over everyone and interrupt, especially Rachel Brown-Finnis and Jules Breach, let alone any other guest/pundit. 

He just can't help himself. It's quite disturbing.

His pantomime villain act wears thin quite quickly and it's a shame because its improved so much as a programme.

39 minutes ago, kingfox said:

But Leeds are so good to watch and have a genius as manager.

Biggest frauds to ever step foot in the Prem.

Leeds are not bigging themselves up, it's the press who want to show how football savvy they are by heaping praise on them.

Edited by gurru991

34 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Clown pundits - no thanks.

If only football could find a genuinely amusing (and informative) broadcaster like David ‘Bumble’ Lloyd (cricket) or Wayne ‘Radar’ Riley  (golf) instead of a couple of obnoxious loudmouth braggers like Sutton and Savage...

Fair enough, each to their own. I like to watch people on the tele with a bit about them. I think Sutton has got enough substance and decent analysis to go with  his humour. 

• Like 1

Maybe, just maybe, Karen Carney wasn't talking so much bullshit a few weeks back.

Bielsa's style of management is known for its small squad and high intensity training, and dropping off late in the season. Last year they got a break and finished the season strongly, but they've had the second half of the last season pretty much tagged onto the start of this one and the burn out might be starting early.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Leeds are not begging themselves up, it's the press who want to show how football savvy they are by heaping praise on them.

Don't you remember when we played Leeds?  This place was (briefly) crawling with Leeds fans thinking they were the best thing since sliced bread and better than us already.  It was very satisfying to smash them.

Made newly promoted Wolves fans look humble.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Typical Leeds falling apart again. I seem I remember around 2008-09 season Hull City had a great start to premier league life I think they we around top six around Christmas, they were getting all sort of over the top praise. The press plugging how good Phil Brown is (yeah look where he is now)... then after christmas they really went on a really bad run I think they went from being a top six side to narrowly avoiding relegation the season. Just shows how your your season can sometimes have a uturn. 

43 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Have you ever met a Leeds fan?

I have, they are certainly some of the worst but let's be honest. Most fans are biased arseholes.

Its the press who sing the praises every week & the fans love to hear it.

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

I think Fulham are quite good. Fancy them to stay up this season. Very evenly matched with Chelsea so far, and have probably shaded it.

They're only a Kelechi Iheanacho away from finishing top 10 imo :ph34r:

Edited by foxfanazer

2 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Martin Tyler is such an insufferable gimp wittering on about absolutely nothing. Fvck off back to your bungalow you old fart.

I don’t get why sky still persist with him. Well past his sell by date and needs binning.

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Martin Tyler is such an insufferable gimp wittering on about absolutely nothing. Fvck off back to your bungalow you old fart.

It's disappointing there's no option to not have the commentators instead of crowd noise. 

Tyler has been wittering needlessly, does he know his job is match commentary? 

5 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I have, they are certainly some of the worst but let's be honest. Most fans are biased arseholes.

Its the press who sing the praises every week & the fans love to hear it.

I don’t know, I don’t think any other fan base were genuinely so sure of champions league football after getting promoted. I mean wolves fans were a bit unbearably confident but Leeds have taken it to another level. I think we can all agree it’s nice seeing them put in there place.

• Like 4