Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I really do like the look of that lad Eze. Offers something different to Barnes. Not as direct, not as much raw pace but a better passer of the ball and better close control. 

One that got away. 

I don't think its 'one that got away'. Palace offered him staying at home in London and starting every week.

12 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Used to be a time we’re arsenal used to be entertaining to watch, Arteta has sucked the attacking life out of them!

That time was long ago mid Wenger reign. End of Wenger and Emery hardly played attractive football 

Zaha is tiresome isn't he? This pent up anger thing is to try and draw attention to himself im certain. Not sure it's a look prospective buyers are looking for though Wilf.

Edited by sdb
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Classic Arsenal and Palace though isn't it.

You think Arsenal have improved then they look clueless whilst Palace had that bad run of 2/3 games but now have got on a tidy run of results. 

I’ve never thought arsenal have improved since wenger tbf, they have gone backwards for sure! Arteta well out his depth 

2 minutes ago, deep blue said:

"Makes zero sense."

On the contrary, it makes perfect sense. Crowd-hugging is the scenario that this virus loves; ideal for multiple transmission.

Read the rest of what I put. These lads sit on the same coach, sleep in the same rooms, sit in the changing rooms together, constantly touch each other on set pieces as well as multiple other scenarios.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Read the rest of what I put. These lads sit on the same coach, sleep in the same rooms, sit in the changing rooms together, constantly touch each other on set pieces as well as multiple other scenarios.

Doesn't look good though when the rest of us are being repeatedly told to keep our distance. I'd love to hug my grand children, but can't (even though I have done everything by the book) and won't as I have been asked not to. Footballers should think themselves lucky they can carry on doing what they enjoy doing. Most of us have had to accept the harsh realities of this dreadful situation. It doesn't help when a minority of them act in an irresponsible way, then apologise for being caught. Players like Kyle Walker should have their contracts terminated. There is absolutely no excuse for repeatedly breaking the law.

• Like 1

Just now, MGLCFC said:

Doesn't look good though when the rest of us are being repeatedly told to keep our distance. I'd love to hug my grand children, but can't (even though I have done everything by the book) and won't as I have been asked not to. Footballers should think themselves lucky they can carry on doing what they enjoy doing. Most of us have had to accept the harsh realities of this dreadful situation. It doesn't help when a minority of them act in an irresponsible way, then apologise for being caught. Players like Kyle Walker should have their contracts terminated. There is absolutely no excuse for repeatedly breaking the law.

Agree with those who are breaking the rules, this just seems nonsense to me though. If they weren't in their own bubbles and getting constant tests I'd say maybe it's the right thing to do. If it was that dangerous to be that close together in the current climate they shouldn't really be playing football IMO.

On another note, good point for Palace tonight, Eze looks some player.

• Like 2

I never thought we’d be in a position where I genuinely wouldn’t take 1 Arsenal player to replace any of our best starting 11.

I like Tierney and Saka but still at this moment wouldn’t swap.

Times have well and truly changed. Arsenal were so poor tonight and are a million miles away from what they used to be.

I kind of like the fact that we’re always under played and not seen as a rival to the top 4 by the media, it makes it all the more sweeter when we beat the top 6 teams. We do get  a lot of credit from certain pundits and channels but on the whole, mainly from Sky they hate it, makes me love it more!

• Like 2