Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Anybody who has played football at any level knows what kind of people refs are. You get the odd good one, but in the main they are life’s losers with chips on both shoulders. They are weak by definition and bend far to easily. 

Collina was the best referee there ever was.  :thumbup:

13 hours ago, deep blue said:

The Muzzie penalty at OT was probably the most blatant ever cheating by a ref in the Premier.

Just about to post that. 

The ref even warned Barthez that's what would happen. When it did he reneged and allowed Man U to get away with blatant cheating. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Already have haven't they, with the guy that said we can't have too many Leicester City's? 

Oh yeah. 

Someone on here posted about Scudamore on the day of the trophy being arsey with fans. He didn't take kindly to us winning it. Which is amazing to believe because it lifted the global status of the league. Rather a big team win it than enhancing the appeal. 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

That smacks the defenders arm surely? 

Dendoncker should do better there 

For me, on current hand ball standards, that’s a penalty!

Hands not in an unnatural position? Not making himself big? He’s put his hands in front of his body and made himself bigger. 

I’m not saying I like it but, on current rules, it’s a penalty 

Edited by Jobyfox