Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I do love the fact that Dyche turns his back on klopp which results in klopp becoming increasingly Apoplectic with his arms looking like mine during a seizure lol  hilarious. Also helps that klopp is just a w@nk3r

Edited by casablancas

5 minutes ago, Corky said:

Ashley Barnes is one detestable twat. Wish he'd **** off, sick of seeing his snarling face after clattering someone then falling to the ground under little contact.

Man is a ****. Always waited for someone to elbow him and take him out. 

1 minute ago, zorro en españa said:

Meanwhile in Spain’s Premier League Eibar (just above the relegation places) lead league leaders Atletico Madrid 1-0.  The goal scorer the goalkeeper ..... from a penalty.  A cracking pen too

Brings back memories of Chilavert ... showing my age. 

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 1

This is where it would be interesting with fans in, Liverpool’s next 3 are all away at Man Utd, Spurs and West Ham.

If he starts losing it and those supporters lay into him it would be game over for Liverpool, the same thin happened with Wenger, Rafa, Keegan and many more good managers in the title race.

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

Ashley Barnes is one detestable twat. Wish he'd **** off, sick of seeing his snarling face after clattering someone then falling to the ground under little contact.

Yeh hes proper shit and a proper bell end. Not premier league quality and would not even be looked at by any of the other 19 teams in the league. 

Just now, Aus Fox said:

You know it’s a quality game when the discussion is what do the different managers drink and who would win a fight.

Haha. Nailed it there mate. I think we are putting up with this in the hope that Burnley nick it or at the very least ... hold on lol  there’s little other enjoyment to be had. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Dyche is definitely a real ale man, Klopp is a glass of Shiraz kind of guy.

He is in an advert for Erdinger Weiß.

He uses deutsches Bier to rinse those gnashers.