Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

34 is no age for a goalkeeper. He doesn't need replacing, and to find someone of the same or better quality will cost a lot of money. Money that could be better spent on other areas of the squad.

I’m no scout, just an armchair fan watching a boring match with the only highlights coming in the form of saves from Pope. But I’m sure as the same with Vardy the club will be planning long term replacements. This armchair fan suggests that we could do a lot worse than Pope. I never mentioned kasper or the need to replace him yet. Chill Winston. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

I’m no scout, just an armchair fan watching a boring match with the only highlights coming in the form of saves from Pope. But I’m sure as the same with Vardy the club will be planning long term replacements. This armchair fan suggests that we could do a lot worse than Pope. I never mentioned kasper or the need to replace him yet. Chill Winston. 

I don't know much of him, but isn't Daniel Iverson highly rated and currently developing out on loan; possible he could be the long term replacement for Kasper in a few years time?