Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

How many Championship titles, consecutive Prem 7th place finishes, QFs of the Europa League and FA Cup semi-finals did he have? 

That wasn't what you said though? They've proven they can act quickly (I didn't say the decision was incorrect, and FWIW I don't think Nuno should be given the chop either).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, trabuch said:

He's in my sodding team. I give up I really do. I'm going to remove all Leicester players from my team and fill it with Utd Liverpool and Man City players. And anyone else who needs my kiss of death.

I have tried this. It doesn't really work. Man City still win, its just Pep refuses to pick the ones you have so they get zero. So you swap them for different ones and then he starts playing the ones you dropped. Been stung several times by Foden this season, and Mahrez got a hat trick, lost 0.2 million of value, then started again and scored the moment I ditched him. Bastards.

• Haha 4

Just now, Halifax Fox said:

VAR is an absolute joke. Sucking the life out of the game. Along with playing on when a move is clearly offside. How has football come to this. Rubbish.

I’m waiting for a serious injury to occur when they play on through an obvious off side. Not in any ghoulish way.