Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don't know what was wrong with that offside goal, but you can be sure they'll be something created or made up in order to make it the correct decision, even if it wasn't at the time.

They will say it’s “consistent “

By always ruling out these goals.

Silly - who really cares about an offside finger or sleeve ?

PGMOL said they messed up on the goals in their game vs Sheff Utd.

You expect them to say they've messed up if they want to be honest with themselves. Especially when the evidence is so clear to see (unlike interpretation for the Maguire/Sharp incidents). 

The fact that PGMOL have to regularly give out statements must be ringing alarm bells there?! Maybe once or twice in a season yeah, but it's that amount and possibly more and we've only just gone past halfway.

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Does Sir Alex ever think, you know what, i can't be arsed sitting in an empty stadium freezing my bollocks off at my age. I'll give this one a miss. 

If you were in his position and you had a chance to watch live football while everyone else (pretty much) has to slum it listening to Savage and Fletcher, which would you pick :P 

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Does Sir Alex ever think, you know what, i can't be arsed sitting in an empty stadium freezing my bollocks off at my age. I'll give this one a miss. 

I reckon Kalechi Iheanacho might think this, too.

Edited by Vacamion
WTF - autocorrected to "Kakechi"
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2