Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

How long before Nuno out becomes a thing. Don't know if I'm joking anymore.

It already is a thing. A significant portion of Wolves fans want him gone.

Ings is one of my favourite non-LCFC players. Not only a good striker but a good all round footballer.

If he was younger and not as injury prone I'd want us to be going all in for him.

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

We really are shit at the minute. Sacking Nuno isn't the answer though. 

I agree, managers are not given enough time nowadays to fulfill their ideas. I like Nuno, and think he is a great manager, but it does confuse me how Wolves have changed so much, especially defensively this year. I get that change was needed but was it really the right time to do it? 

Obviously i have no clue and just speculating ... Maybe you have some more insight? 

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What is the answer? Not sure how you get out of this rut. 

Tbf they've basically had the equivalent of us being without Vards for most of the season. 

It's not a coincidence their poor form coincided with them losing their star striker. 

Given the summer to reset, get everyone back, rest, have a more normal pre season and come back, they'll be fine next year. 

Only reason you'd sack him is if he's managed to lose the dressing room. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, The Bear said:

We really are shit at the minute. Sacking Nuno isn't the answer though. 

If Nuno was to go, and I agree given it's his first period of struggle since he came in and Jimenez's injury means it wouldn't necessarily be correct to sack him, do you think the playing squad you have necessitates another Portuguese/Brazilian/Spanish manager?

Even as I type it, it feels like quite a dim and 'making the shoe fit' viewpoint because Nuno is Portuguese himself, but would it concern you as to whether a British or another European manager could replicate the same togetherness and mentality Nuno has instilled within that group as he has been reliant from players from his home country?

Edited by LCCFox96