Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Just not an upgrade. More of what we have.

Not where we are as a club.

Just doesn't excite me. 

But you would be fine with Trincao?

16 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Not sure on this. Can't stand the thought of Dyche having our pants down.

Will end up as another winger we very rarely play.

14 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

I got over missing out on Koumas and Maynard. I can get over missing out on this chump.

Let him go to Juve (yeah, right!).

Must have a good agent though!

12 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Time for Riyad to come home. Nothing else will do.

Apart from the bulk buying of Brentford's front line or the lot at that Dutch outfit that Flair goes on about. I trust Flair.

NO TO MCNEIL. 

Keep our pounds notes in our money bags. Get lost Dyche.

11 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Sign this chump and we might as well get Hume and Kerry Gilbert back in and give Pearson the job and spend the season in 20th until an experienced international midfielder steps up at the last minute to manage the club to safety.

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Just not an upgrade. More of what we have.

Not where we are as a club.

Just doesn't excite me. 

Plus I wouldn't buy anything from Dyche. He's definitely sold dodgy fags at least once in his life.

You okay buddy? Is it the heat? lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

People in this thread still rate Albrighton. Wow. 

Unreal, isn't it? 

Yes a loyal servant and all. But he's been shit for the past 2 seasons. Puts in 1 decent cross every 10. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Left sided, don't see the point when the left is Barnes and Albrighton's favoured side. Wolves don't need a left winger with Jota, Podence and Neto, they need a wing back on that side.

Don't think either Italian side is likely.

Agent wanting a new contract.

I can't see Albrighton playing much next season apart from cup games. 

• Like 1

Trincao is a gamble and I accept his stats and performances are from the Portuguese league but he does look the real deal.

Each to their own mate; but we have lots of McNeil's already. If he's better than Harvey Barnes, I'll eat my shoe - and its not a shoe made of cheese; its a real shoe made of leather. Or maybe plastic. Certainly a leather upper.

Yup, as you say, each to their own :thumbup:

(That is what forums are all about after all!)

Watched him a far bit, he has the work rate and can cross, upgrade? Not sure, maybe a young Albrighton (I know this is not a happy comparison either :) ) with more work rate, more

resale. Not exciting but not bad either.

Depends on price of course but I think he's s good player, excellent left foot and offers us something different from the right. Yes he's not glamourous. 

We're in a position where the glamourous signing have no interest in signing for Leicester, we should be targeting the best players from this league but the problem is they'll cost a fortune. 

Was there talk about him being towards end of his contract, might help his fee. 

Edited by RowlattsFox

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I can't see Albrighton playing much next season apart from cup games. 

Agreed but you're unlikely to have five wingers in the squad, and even more unlikely to sign two in the same window under the current climate. Priority should be a right sided player.