Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

r/soccer - How the best creators in the Premier League are making chances through Corners, Crosses, Indirect Freekicks and Open Play Passes in a color coded graph.

Would explain what we see in him. He's also a good dribbler, though doesn't score enough goals for my liking. 

Crosses the most out of anyone on this list, but let's be honest, that's down to Dyche more than anything.

Edited by StriderHiryu

25 minutes ago, dsr-burnley said:

Some clubs get a quarter of a billion pounds injected by the owner; others don't.  The ones with the quarter billion are richer, all else being equal.

FFP is supposed to level this out. Though, TBH, Man City have gone and made a mockery of this.

Think he would be an excellent addition to our team.

He’s only 20 and has been a regular for the past 2 seasons in the prem with Burnley.

The comparisons to Albrighton are unjust in my opinion, as there is more to his game than his crossing ability.

if you have watched him play live or even only viewed YouTube clips, you would see that he has good close control and can beat a man with ease.

In my opinion his biggest asset is that when he gets the ball he almost always drives his team a further 40+ yards further upfield when he has the ball, and that is a Not just a big threat to any opposition, but it allows you to reshape tactically quicker.

he would give our more creative players a different outlet other than Vardy to start counter attacks.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

There are better options and far cheaper options too, this is going to happen though isn't it? 😰

Dychey ain’t gonna play nice though, so doubt it.

Been a fan since he got into the first team. His delivery is superb.

Trouble is I want to see us score more wide plus we don't play with a target man.

Edited by Fox92

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I love how comparing someone to

albrighton is now an insult. The cvnt won the league. I’d take an 20 year old Albrighton clone any day. X 

He won the the League with us yes. 

What are his Goals and assists for the past few seasons? We are heading in a different direction to players like Andy King and Marc Albrighton and no this isn't an insult theyre not good enough for where we want to be going. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I love how comparing someone to

albrighton is now an insult. The cvnt won the league. I’d take an 20 year old Albrighton clone any day. X 

albrighton has been class for us without a doubt, but he is a different type of wide player to McNeil in my opinion, I would still trust albrighton if we had suspensions or injuries but I think we need an upgrade.

albrighton at 24 years old only played just over 30 more games than McNeil has currently at 20 years old.

45 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

r/soccer - How the best creators in the Premier League are making chances through Corners, Crosses, Indirect Freekicks and Open Play Passes in a color coded graph.

Would explain what we see in him. He's also a good dribbler, though doesn't score enough goals for my liking. 

Crosses the most out of anyone on this list, but let's be honest, that's down to Dyche more than anything.

De Bruyne is a joke lol 

• Like 4

Started every game in the Prem for a decent side at 20 years old.

Looks skilful and creative in a largely attritional team.

Is 6 feet tall so if he bulks up a touch he could add more physicality to his game and be a really versatile attacking option.

Supposedly stronger on the left but can play right or centrally as well.

Think this could be worth a punt, myself. Even if he's no better than Albrighton at this precise moment (which I'm not sure I agree with), they're both clearly on completely different trajectories.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Who is this Kevin De Bruyne? Got some good stats! Sign him up! 

• Haha 1