Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
howlinmadmurfdoc

Rollercoasters

The Saw Ride and Stealth at Thorpe Park are both great. Nemesis, obviously.

The Hyper Coaster at Land of Legends in Antalya, with the joint record for the tallest vertical loop in the world, is probably the best overall rollercoaster I've ever been on.

When I was in Dubai we very nearly took a drive down to Abu Dhabi to try out the coaster at Ferrari World, but never got around to it. 

Edited by RoboFox

47 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Really don't like them at all.

Me neither.

What puts me off them more now is, although it was a one-off situation, an that happened incident during a ride at Alton Towers - where it failed and caused one of the carriages to crash into the back of another one (causing life-changing injuries to, I think I remember correctly, a couple of youngsters).

Edited by Wymsey

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Sheikra at Busch Gardens or Kraken at SeaWorld for me. Shout out to The Incredible Hulk coaster at Islands of Adventure too,

Never been to the US, but there's no doubt if you want the best rollercoasters, that's where it's at. They ****ing love theme parks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

Sheikra at Busch Gardens or Kraken at SeaWorld for me. Shout out to The Incredible Hulk coaster at Islands of Adventure too,

If you go to Islands of Adventure, the Spider Man ride is unbelievable. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Expedition everest at Animal kingdom is very good. 

If that’s the one with the Yeti at the top then you go backwards then yeah, very good!

Edited by Izzy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

The rides on top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas! 

I bottled it up there but the wife did them. That green four seater thing that hangs over the edge made me feel sick just watching.

• Haha 1