Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I desperately, desperately hope he never rocks up at United. I hope the Leeds connection and the Keane connection is enough to keep him away. 

I think if he does come to England it will either be Man City or Liverpool

I do think his most likely destination is Real Madrid (although I think that will depend on whether they go for Mbappe)

Could be seeing some big moves in the coming transfer windows

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I desperately, desperately hope he never rocks up at United. I hope the Leeds connection and the Keane connection is enough to keep him away. 

His Dad did play for Man City also. He’ll go there surely, they’ll go all out to replace Aguero you’d imagine.

Edited by Babylon

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

His Dad did play for Man City also. He’ll go there surely, they’ll go all out to replace Aguero you’d imagine.

I thought that but they will be obsessed with signing Messi in the short term. Doubt they'd go for both, maybe if Haaland waits at Dortmund for a couple more years 

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I thought that but they will be obsessed with signing Messi in the short term. Doubt they'd go for both, maybe if Haaland waits at Dortmund for a couple more years 

I don't actually know that they will to be honest. 

Say what you want about Man City, they're actually a really sensibly run club. For a club with the money they have, they never get bent over, they never get strong armed for money, they never pay more than they think someone's worth. They're way more conservative with their cash than United or Chelsea. Even Liverpool have thrown more at their biggest signings. 

I can see Messi going to PSG. Neymar is his best mate, he'll get loads of goals and a few league trophies to cruise control through his final few years and they'll pay him ridiculous money. 

Ditching Messi to focus on Haaland would be a much more Man City move. 

• Like 4