Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Apparently the possibility of having to play the 2nd legs at neutral venues is being looked at already

I think it's ridiculous but I think they have to be. If English clubs can't travel to Germany to play, then Leipzig can't travel to the UK and return. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I think it's ridiculous but I think they have to be. If English clubs can't travel to Germany to play, then Leipzig can't travel to the UK and return. 

Also, it would be ridiculously unfair if Leipzig don't get to play at home but Liverpool do even though its technically the British at fault. 

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

It's more a question of fairness for me. You can't have one team having the advantage of a home game and another team not having it. The sensible thing would be just to have one off games at a neutral venue but they won't do that because of tv rights.

1 minute ago, Mrfox452 said:

Who is the better player Mbappe or Neymar?

Neymar is the better player but Mbappe the more effective if that makes any sense? Neymar is very skillful and a wonderful dribbler, Mbappe is fast and can finish, but turns out being both of those things is pretty useful!

For his age Mbappe is ridiculous though, shades of peak Henry or Owen.

Be interesting to see what happens with Mbappe in the summer, contract runs out in 2022 so they either need to give him a fat new contract (which apparently he is hesitant to sign), sell him or let him walk for free next year

I think Real Madrid are probably where he is likely to end up