Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

ROSE

1 hour ago, teblin said:

A season long loan for rose isn’t the worst idea in my opinion, knows the league. Maybe we are planning on Thomas getting game time, have someone like rose around might help.

This is the only reason I would be ok with this. If the club feel Thomas is more or less ready but just want a safety net if you like, with room to spend in other areas where we need it, I would trust the decision.

lets face it, Thomas at left back is much more competent than several of our wingers.

Despite initially being slightly mortified about this link, I can see the logic in it if he is here to provide rotation, cover and mentoring for Luke.

What a fantastic message this would send to potential recruits!

Come to us and our state of the art training ground and we will even loan an ideal mentoring player in to assist in your development!

Although I suspect I am overthinking it......:blush:

• Haha 1

Just now, Ted Maul said:

Hasn't Rose said before that he hates football? Not sure he'd be the best mentor to be honest...

His attitude would be the one thing stopping me here, you want hungry players with something to prove. Not people sliding down the pyramid and who don't want to be there. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Hasn't Rose said before that he hates football? Not sure he'd be the best mentor to be honest...

He just comes across as a knob. Yeah I agree he wouldn't be the best mentor. Plus we've still got Fuchs for mentoring.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

His attitude would be the one thing stopping me here, you want hungry players with something to prove. Not people sliding down the pyramid and who don't want to be there. 

Then you go for prospects or you hold your nerve with Tagliafico or Gosens