Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

ROSE

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

He also has quite bravely been very open about his struggles with mental health…. I wouldn’t be too quick to judge

I’m judging, he’s shit, don’t want him here.

• Thanks 1

This could work well.  It would give time for Thomas to develop.  Rose is a good player and has said he would like to work with Rodgers.  It would also mean we were not overpay for a left back to clubs who want the Chilwell money, giving us room to make a couple of signings in other positions.

Guest Markyblue
3 minutes ago, majaco said:

This could work well.  It would give time for Thomas to develop.  Rose is a good player and has said he would like to work with Rodgers.  It would also mean we were not overpay for a left back to clubs who want the Chilwell money, giving us room to make a couple of signings in other positions.

Do you not think clubs selling us a player in a different position might not just know we have the chilwell money.

Not as bad as people make out, but I feel he's slightly on the decline. Better option than Targett for sure and would probably be better for us next season than someone like Lewis. However it would be a bit underwhelming considering some of the other options we've looked at. You'd hope all these names are just smoke and mirrors for pushing Tagliafico over the line.

Would really not like this. Bad attitude and a very average player. Always seems to be whinging about something. 

If we want a mentor for Thomas we already have the perfect one in Fuchs.

Big no from me. 

• Like 3