Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Slimani, Silva and Ghezzal.

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

The midfielder, for example, who is being courted by both Valencia and Sampdoria, appears to have the most interest in him, but Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday explain things aren’t so easy.

In fact, they go as far as saying the negotiations for the Portugal international are ‘complicated’ due to the ‘number of agents’ surrounding him.

Seriously, there needs to be some sort of agent regulation.

Even a few prosecutions for "good faith" violations might clean it up in the English game at least.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Seriously, there needs to be some sort of agent regulation.

Even a few prosecutions for "good faith" violations might clean it up in the English game at least.

FFS 

a prosecution under the Trades Description Act for calling this mug a footballer shouldn’t be ruled out 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Rennes have qualified for the CL and have wealthy owners so probably not the reason why they'd now sign Slimani. Hope they do though!

Yeah they’re super super rich. 

Silva seems to have many offers, it’s just a case of which one he takes. He’ll definitely be gone.

Nothing on Ghezzal at all. Last seen arriving at Belvoir Drive Gym.

Slimani has offers, I guess he’s waiting them out to see if a bigger clubs in at the last moment. Sporting was one of them, however it seems he’s following the money. 

4 hours ago, Sly said:

Silva seems to have many offers, it’s just a case of which one he takes. He’ll definitely be gone.

Nothing on Ghezzal at all. Last seen arriving at Belvoir Drive Gym.

Slimani has offers, I guess he’s waiting them out to see if a bigger clubs in at the last moment. Sporting was one of them, however it seems he’s following the money. 

They'll all go but at what subsidy we have to agree to. Slimani may well get a club to panic and pay all his wages and/or £5-6m but Ghezzal is going to be another loan where we pay some of his wages and Silva I suspect we will agree to letting him go for free and maybe even give him a bit of a pay off as no club will pay him what we are doing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Who/where is the cover..??

Cover for where? 

As it stands right now, he is...

3rd choice CDM. (4th with a full strength team)

3rd choice RB ( 4th when full strengh)

4th Choice CB (maybe 6th when everyone is back)

I don't think we are going to miss the cover he provides regardless of how many positions he can play

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Cover for where? 

As it stands right now, he is...

3rd choice CDM. (4th with a full strength team)

3rd choice RB ( 4th when full strengh)

4th Choice CB (maybe 6th when everyone is back)

I don't think we are going to miss the cover he provides regardless of how many positions he can play

We havent got a full strength Team or squad....

20 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I know we don't but like I listed above, there are still quite a few people in front of him in all his positions....

But thats only your opinion & perspective...

Small knocks, Short Game spread...Match fitness..!! 2 bline injuries....

I have Amartey, in Front of Morgan & Fuchs..

but all about opinions...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I know we don't but like I listed above, there are still quite a few people in front of him in all his positions....

For the Salary he'd be on it makes sense to keep him as he can cover several positions if needed.

I also think like before his injury, The more he plays the better he will get.

43 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

For the Salary he'd be on it makes sense to keep him as he can cover several positions if needed.

I also think like before his injury, The more he plays the better he will get.

Sell Amartey if possible. Best for him and us, as he's not good enough to be playing in a top half PL side.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

But thats only your opinion & perspective...

Small knocks, Short Game spread...Match fitness..!! 2 bline injuries....

I have Amartey, in Front of Morgan & Fuchs..

but all about opinions...

Totally right, opinions are everything and to be honest the only one that matters is Brenda's and quiet clearly he doesn't rate Amartey at CB atleast seeing as he would prefer Ndidi there.

Personally, I would have... 

CDM....

Ndidi

Mendy

Hamza

Amartey

RB....

Ricardo

Castagne

JJ

Amartey

CB.....

Soyuncu 

Evans

Morgan

Benkovic

Amartey 

So apparently Torino, Sampdoria, Valencia, Moscow, Cagliari + 2 other teams want Silva. 

He’s taking forever to make his mind up. I wonder if this is why he arrived with us 14 seconds late. 

11 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Totally right, opinions are everything and to be honest the only one that matters is Brenda's and quiet clearly he doesn't rate Amartey at CB atleast seeing as he would prefer Ndidi there.

Personally, I would have... 

CDM....

Ndidi

Mendy

Hamza

Amartey

RB....

Ricardo

Castagne

JJ

Amartey

CB.....

Soyuncu 

Evans

Morgan

Benkovic

Amartey 

You missed out CF & midfield dynamo....

The Way our injuries are going, Amartey will Happy to have Long John Silver & the other motley Crew  One legged pirates as Team mates..

With the Jolly "Rodgers"  Flying the flag

Jesus!!  even Vardy actually looks like the Skull & crossbones

all Meet up at captain Morgans Rum & Tattoo parlour for a parlait..."Aye Jim lad...( Maddison) ha' ya Gotya pretti dubloon swagbag",

Mi timbers have ney bin so shivered

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

RMC Sport report that Ligue 1 side Lyon are in talks with Algerian international attacker Islam Slimani about a possible transfer from Leicester City.

The outlet claims that the Foxes might allow Slimani to leave on a free transfer, with the ex-Monaco loanee having just 12 months remaining on his existing contract with the Premier League side.

Slimani is interested in a move to Lyon and OL would look to sign him in the event that one of their attacking players leaves in the coming days.