Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Slimani, Silva and Ghezzal.

5 minutes ago, Sly said:

Silva being linked to Galatasaray. 

Can we do a package deal and lump in Slimani, Diabate, Rachid and James? 

BOGOFF?

Or even BOGTF?

1 hour ago, turkish14 said:

Wasn’t that ghezall madders was referring too?

Yes I heard it's in fact Ghezzal that is the most skillful at the club. What a quartet!!

Vardy

Ghezzal.      Madders.    Diabates 

2 hours ago, turkish14 said:

Wasn’t that ghezall madders was referring too?

I was fairly sure it was diabete. He looks the type anyway: amazing skills but amazing skills that don't translate to having to belt it up the pitch while fighting off players trying to muscle you off the ball. He might be decent squad player in a less physical league. One goal and three assists in 1200 minutes in the French first last season.

https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/desporto/1585672/sampdoria-perto-de-anunciar-trio-de-reforcos-adrien-silva-incluido

Sounds to be pretty much done. Still no news on if there is any fee involved, or any wage contribution from us though.........

A new adventure for Adrien Silva  After playing in the Premier League and Ligue 1, the Portuguese international seems to be on his way to ... Serie A. Sampdoria is closing the hiring of a true luxury trio and Adrien's name is included, according to  Sky Italia this Wednesday.

In addition to the Portuguese midfielder, who is out of the pack for Leicester, Keita Balde (AS Monaco) and Antonio Marin (Dinamo Zagreb) should also be announced as reinforcements from Sampdoria in the coming days.  

It should be noted that the Portuguese international still has another year of contract with Leicester.

11 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Slim is toxic. No one wants him in the locker room. It'll be later in the window when some desperate team has already lost a couple of games and would sell their souls for a goal.

Hello is that Jose, yeah mate, you looking for a bit of back up for Arry Kane?

have I got a special deal for you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Unpopular decision but I would give Slimani another go, play him against Arsenal in the Cup and you just never know he might get a goal or two, may as well as it  seems daft if we are paying his wages or a large proportion of them. Silva appears to be moving on, Ghezzal was absolutely awful out wide but looked a bit better in the central role. :scarf:

51 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

Unpopular decision but I would give Slimani another go, play him against Arsenal in the Cup and you just never know he might get a goal or two, may as well as it  seems daft if we are paying his wages or a large proportion of them. Silva appears to be moving on, Ghezzal was absolutely awful out wide but looked a bit better in the central role. :scarf:

Doesn’t matter what we think - brendan has spoken ......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1