Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
suffolk fox

Slimani, Silva and Ghezzal.

1 hour ago, Sly said:

Slimani is being linked to PSG this morning, as an understudy to Icardi. They don’t have a backup 9 now that Cavani has gone. 

...... imagine

Neymar, Slimani, MBappe

PSG and Barca love a crap striker as back up, Chipo-Mouting, Prince Boateng, Braithwaite etc. Slimani would be ideal for either.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, murphy said:

Certainly our most anticlimactic after all the build up and excitement, the countdown thread, FIFA's petty intransigence...

...And then he plays...   .

It still baffles me how a European Champion, club captain and Champions League player could fail to make any impression whatsoever.

We never saw this player ....

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Rodgers loadsamoney...why didn't he just say 'these are good players who would suit a different style of play and we wish them good luck'. Now every club knows that LCFC want to offload three indesirable players no matter. Even Luigi the chef from the Simpsons would have done better: here is a crap a-player I a-want to sell you.

28 minutes ago, Blue Collar said:

Rodgers loadsamoney...why didn't he just say 'these are good players who would suit a different style of play and we wish them good luck'. Now every club knows that LCFC want to offload three indesirable players no matter. Even Luigi the chef from the Simpsons would have done better: here is a crap a-player I a-want to sell you.

I think the 2 seasons or what ever it is on loan and the handful of collective starts will tell any potential suitors that we don’t want them.

• Like 3

On 11/09/2020 at 16:23, Ric Flair said:

BUT YOU'RE TELLING ME DIABATE HAS A CHANCE? 😍😍😍

Haha. Madders said he’s easily the most skillful player in training. Just a pity we only saw that against the posh, once. He is one of the few rarely spotted lcfc wingers. Attenborough should start a protection society for them all.

Edited by Foxxed

44 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Haha. Madders said he’s easily the most skillful player in training. Just a pity we only saw that against the posh, once. He is one of the few rarely spotted lcfc wingers. Attenborough should start a protection society for them all.

" Here we see the multi colour haired Diabate in his natural habitat on loan in the Turkish 3rd division "

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

" Here we see the multi colour haired Diabate in his natural habitat on loan in the Turkish 3rd division "

“Yet in certain environments, it can briefly change its appearance to resemble an elite predator.

Even seasoned naturalists have been known to be fooled.”    :claude:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Wasn’t that ghezall madders was referring too?

• Like 1