Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whoareyaaa

Food that makes you gag

13 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Cauliflower’s shit. The fact you have to add cheese to it to make it edible says a lot. It might as well be dried out dog turd, maybe it is.

Boiled cauliflower is bland at worst.

Cooked the right way, it’s a wicked veg IMO. Spiced, roasted cauliflower which is just starting to caramelise is sublime.

Goes well in a curry too.

• Like 4

I had a Steak & Kidney pie at Filbert Street when we beat Arsenal on penalties in 2000. Tasted a bit weird but finished it anyway. Struck down by the worst pain ever whilst walking home from the match and could barely move in bed for 10 days from food poisoning.

Never had anything involving kidney since that day 🤮 although I'm fine with steak.

On the plus side I had 2 weeks off school.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Quiche, avacado, Maryland chicken

Maryland is absolutely Susan, brother! Slap four quid on the counter and ask for a box of boneless and you'll eat like royalty for a week - rich royalty too. Obviously use the remaining quid in the fiver for a crisp 330ml of Miranda, oh baby it's like I'm on Laguna Beach just thinking about it

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
Typo, brother!
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Trumpet said:

Cauliflower’s shit. The fact you have to add cheese to it to make it edible says a lot. It might as well be dried out dog turd, maybe it is.

Stick a whole cauliflower in the oven along with some garlci, drizzle with a bit of oil, salt and pepper, add some chilli, cumin, (smoked) paprika, cinnamon, finish it with a squeeze of lemon, some yoghurt and some nuts or something to add texture and tell me its not pure delight. 

Edited by Kopfkino

29 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

Are you mad? Liver and onions is glorious, add some mash potato and garden peas and you have the meal of champions. 

Tapioca can get in the bin though.

The only thing wrong with this post is the words. Liver, indeed any offal, should be consumed only in a famine.

• Sad 1