Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Adam Ounas

He's a good player, much better than Ghezzal though someway of Mahrez. He's probably comparable to David Brooks actually. The unknowns are his ability to transition to the Premier League and he's had quite a few injuries. But then Brooks had an injury ravaged season last year too.

All depends on price, if you could get him for what we paid for Ghezzal (12m) it would be an easy yes. One thing this player has is a bit of X-Factor to him that maybe only Maddison has in our team at the moment. IE we can be playing rubbish but have someone pull out a win from nowhere with some magic, Mahrez style.

Brooks is probably the safest and most logical option, but this could be a good signing too. He is highly technical and think would really benefit working under Rodgers.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

The boy is class though, maybe a tad greedy but personally very surprised Napoli are letting him go let alone for €15m. Only 23 years old, stats are very good & contributed to a goal or assist every 2.3 games for Nice last year.

Every time I watch one of these videos it’s a tricky winger jinking past Ligue 1 defenders who unnecessarily dive in, and after they go past them the scene stops and I never see what happened - was there end product? 

Also, love that @Ric Flair mentioned him in another thread and then an hour or two later, the Merc posts a story 😂😂

GERRRRRRIMIN

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HoustonFox said:

Every time I watch one of these videos it’s a tricky winger jinking past Ligue 1 defenders who unnecessarily dive in, and after they go past them the scene stops and I never see what happened - was there end product? 

Also, love that @Ric Flair mentioned him in another thread and then an hour or two later, the Merc posts a story 😂😂

GERRRRRRIMIN

So what you are saying is that @Ric Flair is Jordan Blackwell? lol 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He's a good player, much better than Ghezzal though someway of Mahrez. He's probably comparable to David Brooks actually. The unknowns are his ability to transition to the Premier League and he's had quite a few injuries. But then Brooks had an injury ravaged season last year too.

All depends on price, if you could get him for what we paid for Ghezzal (12m) it would be an easy yes. One thing this player has is a bit of X-Factor to him that maybe only Maddison has in our team at the moment. IE we can be playing rubbish but have someone pull out a win from nowhere with some magic, Mahrez style.

Brooks is probably the safest and most logical option, but this could be a good signing too. He is highly technical and think would really benefit working under Rodgers.

Why not both 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had never heard of him but for the quoted price, it seems like a no brainer. 

Quick feet, plays with his head up, Room to improve..... What's not to like? I would still like McNeil too but yeah, Go get him Rudders. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear

A winger! 🧐

Looks like a bit of a diamond in the rough - like a bit of that.

I think we need an automatic first choice for the right wing slot, so I'd say Brooks is a must-have, but if we can get Ounas too to compete with him and Barnes that would be an excellent window.

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

lolno it’s not. Adam is pronounced Adam and Ounas based on the Arabic version is pronounced Ooonas. However, Stringer is likely to pronounce it your way :dunno:

Shhh  -  do not tell Stringer or Matt Elliot.

• Like 1