Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Adam Ounas

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

We have enough wingers at the club to field a team of just wingers... the only issue is very few of them fill us with any confidence! 

That's the problem isn't it? Few are worth their weight. 

One of the first thing Rodgers said when he came here was he needed wingers who will contribute and we currently have one.... 

• Like 1

Adam Ounas strikes me as quite a Congerton archetypal signing. 

Player that was "the next big thing" a few years ago and has stagnated. 

There was genuinely quite a lot of buzz around him at Bordeaux. I remember seeing him pop up on the European Football Show highlights a few times where they were really enthusiastic about him. I can't believe he's 23 already, time flies. 

He's scored about five or six goals in the last five years. No better than what we've got, does a lot of dribbling and falling over without end product. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Adam Ounas strikes me as quite a Congerton archetypal signing. 

Player that was "the next big thing" a few years ago and has stagnated. 

There was genuinely quite a lot of buzz around him at Bordeaux. I remember seeing him pop up on the European Football Show highlights a few times where they were really enthusiastic about him. I can't believe he's 23 already, time flies. 

He's scored about five or six goals in the last five years. No better than what we've got, does a lot of dribbling and falling over without end product. 

Sounds mint