Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Adam Ounas

On 09/09/2020 at 19:03, Bluearmyfox28 said:

The boy is class though, maybe a tad greedy but personally very surprised Napoli are letting him go let alone for €15m. Only 23 years old, stats are very good & contributed to a goal or assist every 2.3 games for Nice last year.

Looks like he needs a training session with big Wes and Soyuncu to toughen him up. With Was shouting at him. 

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I'm really annoyed, if we sign him @Ric Flair is going to have nothing to moan about. 

Mcneil a better player for me.

I would be very surprised if this lad was the only winger to come in. I think the modest fee indicates another one might follow and like you, I hope its McNeil. 

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

I would be very surprised if this lad was the only winger to come in. I think the modest fee indicates another one might follow and like you, I hope its McNeil. 

I don’t think we’ll be spunking whatever money we have on one big signing, think we’ll try and buy a few like this, spending shrewdly 

1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

We have enough wingers at the club to field a team of just wingers... the only issue is very few of them fill us with any confidence! 

• Like 1