Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny280995

Cengiz Ünder

1 hour ago, foxpleasure said:

Soyuncu has also posed saluting for post match photo celebrating Turkish offensive along with the whole Turkey national squad. I dont think this will be an issue once he’s playing for Leicester 

He saluted in the changing rooms with the whole squad and staff yes, but he refused to do it in the celebration, and I think he got mad when one of Tosun/Demiral tried to pull him into it.

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

****... No end product, bad injury record... I'll try to remain positive and I'll be patient with him, but I really don't think he's the one...

hes missed 27 games in 5 years through injury. Which, while not great, really isnt that bad. also he has a decent scoring and assisting record for a winger. Is only 23 remember. My expectations are a bit mixed, but think hes got a decent chance for being ok.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

He saluted in the changing rooms with the whole squad and staff yes, but he refused to do it in the celebration, and I think he got mad when one of Tosun/Demiral tried to pull him into it.

Video? 

1 minute ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

hes missed 27 games in 5 years through injury. Which, while not great, really isnt that bad. also he has a decent scoring and assisting record for a winger. Is only 23 remember. My expectations are a bit mixed, but think hes got a decent chance for being ok.

That is better than I expected, for some reason I was under the impression that he had suffered quite a few injuries. 

3 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

****... No end product, bad injury record... I'll try to remain positive and I'll be patient with him, but I really don't think he's the one...

He also has bags of raw potential. With the right kind of management he could be an absolute bargain. Let’s not forget get Rodgers doesn’t like a “to the paint and whip a cross in” type of winger, he likes his wide attack to come off the flank and infield, which is what he does, looking to nip quick balls into Vardy through the middle. 

He’s one of those who may have led his career run away from him so far, but he’s young and has the potential to improve. 

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Tosun posted himself saluting on Instagram which Cags supported by liking and commenting hearts, and he regularly posts stuff about Turkey on his Instagram story so it certainly suggests he is patriotic

It was the scorer Kaan Ayhan who Demiral tried to pull into it and wasn’t having it

• Like 1